Monday 6 February 2012

Meanwhile in the garden . . .

Life remains busy, but I have managed a few posts about our garden recently, partly because I don't need to think about them so much, I can just say a few words about the pictures, and partly because a new planting season is approaching and in some cases is already upon us. I'm also excited about Anna and Bella the new chickens we purchased at the weekend.

Anna and Bella don't seem excited by the snow


Read more about our garden at Notes on a Garden

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, how exciting! I've fancied keeping chickens for some time now but we don't have enough space, or at least the right kind of space. I'll be interested to hear how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had chickens for nearly three years and I've put quite a bit about them on my garden blog if you want to read about them - see link above, under photo of chickens.

    ReplyDelete

All relevant comments to this post are welcome, so feel free to have your say.